maandag 11 februari 2008
Blogger craft club re-usable grocery bag
Last week I was much to tired to sew anything. This week I tried to make my very first tutorial for my dutch budgetting website. It had to be something simple, inexpensive and of good use. I decided on a re-usable grocery bag. I don't like grocery bags with short handles I love one that I can carry on my shoulder instead of killing my fingers.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)


8 opmerkingen:
Super cute bag. I just buy mine at the store, but I love being free from clumps of plastic bags leftover from shopping trips. I hope you are feeling well :)
Very chic bag. I also buy mines from the store. Enjoy celebrating your husband birthday. Hope your feeling well also.
I really like the look of that bag! The circles give it great personality.
I like the bag very much. The colors are beautiful. Happy Birthday to your husband. Today is my B-day as well. I woke up to find a brand new sewing machine beside my bed.
I hope the today leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Agree that it is a very chic bag. I would buy one if I could. Have you considered selling some of your crafts on etsy? http://www.etsy.com/
Be Well, Aleeka (from ymib book circle)
I love that bag! Do you have a pattern?
It's definitely less strenuous to carry things on the shoulder than holding things with our hand.
I know I'm late ... but that bag is super hott!!!!!!!
Een reactie posten